usually dont do these buuuut This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes.
- 1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- 2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- 3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- 4) What do you think about most?
- 5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- 6) Do you have any strange phobias?
- 7) What's your religion?
- 8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- 9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- 10) What was the last lie you told?
- 11) Do you believe in karma?
- 12) What does your URL mean?
- 13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- 14) Who is your celebrity crush?
- 15) How do you vent your anger?
- 16) Do you have a collection of anything?
- 17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- 18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- 19) What's your biggest "what if"?
- 20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- 21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- 22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- 23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
- 25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- 26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- 27) What was the last movie you saw?
- 28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- 30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- 31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- 32) What is your astrological sign?
- 33) What's the last thing you purchased?
- 34) Love or lust?
- 35) In a relationship?
- 36) How many relationships have you had?
- 37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- 38) Where is your best friend?
- 39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- 41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- 42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- 43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- 44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- 45) How can I win your heart?
- 46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- 47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- 48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- 49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
- 50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- 51) What is your current desktop picture?
- 52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- 54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- 55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- 56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- 57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- 58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- 59) Ever been on a plane?
- 60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
so in my advanced writing class…
my teacher walks in and writes this on the board:
“Before me, on the pattered brick sidewalk, a single press-on nail, painted pale peach was nestled in the mortar groove.”
and says, “Make this relevant. 20 minutes. GO!” so this is what I write:
My heart stopped as I realized whose it was. These particular press-ons were her favorite kind. But in her forgetful and adorably clumsy way, she would always seem to loose at least one within a week. It would usually be in some disgustingly cute manner. It probably detached while she ran her hands through her long auburn hair, which she always did constantly. Or maybe it came off while she struggled with her backpack on her way to class—she never could stop a look for something in it. She always had to be moving.
She’d been here. That thought sent all my blood to my face. She’d walked right over the spot where I was standing. If I had been here earlier, would I have caught a glimpse of her nine peach-covered fingers? Would she have seen me? If she had, I hoped she’d run into my arms with smiling forgiveness. I pray her response would not have been to turn and run away in tears. But that was the reaction I deserved. Part of me knew that’s what would have happened if she saw me standing there. And it would only ever be an “if” because she wasn’t here now. All I had was this one peach-colored nail. That and all the memories of a girl I once loved.